Having worked hard all my adult life I am now at a point that I should want to sit back and relax; but, since I never could before, I continue to move forward with this new online opportunity.
Although my task right now is to identify subjects that I would like to develop, I find myself reflecting more on my personality traits. Ones that I think will enhance (or deter) whatever subject I choose to develop.
I consider myself to have a great sense of humor, am good with people, a good listener, I can be very diligent, articulate (maybe a little too cryptic), very honest, creative (sometimes), and helpful.
The Not So Greats
I will need to work to be successful; sharing things about myself with strangers, being more patient, recognizing my limitations, being willing to ask for help and staying up-to-date.
To Do or Not To Do
- Having been involved in e commerce off and on since the late 90’s I could probably offer some sage advice to other beginners and help entrepreneurs avoid some costly pitfalls.
- Understanding the best methods of capturing targeted traffic is another area that I have always had an interest in.
- The best methods to incorporate videos into your business and the best marketing videos would be another good subject.
- Recently with my Fun Pet Designs e commerce website, I started publishing a newsletter with current articles about dogs and cats and I found that I enjoy researching for articles that might appeal, so curation might be a good choice.
- My husband keeps his brain working effectively by challenging himself daily with a genius quiz. My challenges of choice are learning new apps. Possibly this might be an area where I could help others, maybe critique new software.
One thing is clear for me, helping people has always been a priority in my life and I believe I can make a difference, even at this late date.
Do you have any suggestions of topics that you would like to see developed? Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
P.S. I would be remiss if I didn’t offer you the chance to create your own new business. It would be fun have you to share with as we go along.